Build Capacity to Navigate the Complexities of Change
EmpowR Transformation equity consulting services are provided by Rae Carter with engagement from EmpowR community members and co-creators as opportunities and needs arise and align.
Value Rae provides as a consultant and founder of EmpowR Transformation:
- As an intuitive systems thinker who can see longterm vision, Rae actualizes next steps forward with adaptability and works at both micro and macro elevations.
- Cultivates opportunities for authentic connection and courageous conversations with full attention to trauma responsiveness, emotional intelligence, and radical empathy.
- Helps you peel back they layers of complexity so your group, team, and organization can be empowered to figure out ways to answer big questions.
- Provides insight for how language, narratives, conversations, and relationships emerge into behavior changes that can shift dominant social norms to embrace cross-cultural humanity.
- Skilled at breaking down complexity with meaning, value, relevance, and guidance for people, programs, and organizations.
- Supports your ability to excavate approaches that get at the roots of transformation.
- Understands vast and varied entry points for change and facilitates shared processes of unlearning and relearning to approach that change.
Rae’s practice is informed by her lived experience unpacking whiteness and Western European ancestry and its inhibiting connection to building the relationships, communities, and cultural re-patterning and re-conditioning that is necessary to co-create just and liberated conditions that center equity and belonging in behavior, communication, values, norms, and systems.
Interested in Sparking a Working Relationship?
EmpowR Transformation provides foundational practices to generate organizational readiness and capacity building for integrating equity; strategic planning processes; program development; multi-stakeholder projects; organizational system change work; and deeper layers of racial, class, gender, and ability justice work. Circle process and council practices are central to EmpowR Transformation facilitation approaches.
EmpowR Transformation Facilitation Services:
- Cultivate group engagement processes, nourish team dynamics, and create holistic ways to approach overwhelm, discomfort, and burnout.
- Engage restorative justice and trauma responsive practices, affinity and accountability spaces, and collaborative community engagement processes.
- Hold space for sharing power, multiple truths existing at the same time, and shifting away from the characteristics of white supremacy culture.
- Support nurturing equitable organizational culture through heart-centered trust building and relationship development.
- Explore sociocracy models of power sharing and organizational leadership.
Internal communication is the foundation for the ways that people within an organization engage with each other. It is also the process that informs how employees, people served, stakeholders, community members, service providers, gatekeepers, and anyone else impacted by decision making receives and shares information. Inclusive communication practices that recognize the wholeness of a human being, and all intersecting identities, sets the stage for equitable organizational culture, employee relationships, personnel practices and policies, messaging and story telling, community engagement, and relationships with people.
Organizational Communication & Equity Consulting Services:
- Co-create processes, tools, and structures for transparent and effective internal communication and inclusive collaboration.
- Explore emergent relationships with time, space, and process.
- Facilitate relationship capacity building, generative group process, and equitable organizational communication practices.
- Support groups in navigating conflict, process, and decision making; keeping in mind different people process information in different ways and recognizing that conflict can be an opportunity for one of the deepest forms of connection.
- Unweave organizational siloes through a communication lens and re-evaluate roles and responsibilities related to human resources, customer service, organizational development and fundraising, storytelling, marketing, and leadership.
Professional Growth Sessions
One-on-one Equity-Centered Coaching and Support
Train the trainer coaching, workshops, and educational content. Trainings are designed for specific audiences to support equitable decision-making, group process, and productive dialogues that are inclusive and holistic for the people served by your organization or institution.
Train the Trainer Topics:
- Circle Process Facilitation
- Coalition Building
- Community Engagement
- Equitable Communication Practices
- Practices in Cultural Somatics for Collective Nervous System Support
- Racial Processing in White Accountability Groups
Program / Event Design & Implementation
Educational programming and symposium types of events are co-created with clients to meet your audience’s entry point for engagement. Programs and events can draw from any facet of EmpowR’s work in personal, organizational, and cultural transformation. Program design and facilitation is a collaborative process with your team that draws from EmpowR Transformation’s approaches to navigating the complexities of change and accountability commitments to transformative justice and emergent strategy.
Learn more about programs currently being offered that can be tailored for your group or organization:
Co-create a customized retreat at Grandmother Cherry Sanctuary for your group, team community, or organization.
Coalition building for system change work calls for multiple collaborators and contributors working together toward shared intentions. To balance power dynamics between dominant and marginalized voices, collectively co-created values, norms, and engagement practices will generate the most potential for intended impacts. Services are available for networks, communities, and coalitions seeking support in collective impact process, including incubating communities of practice that support cultivating the nutrients for building new culture and systems.
Public speaking, presentation, and emcee opportunities are most welcome and are being called in.
Writing & Communication Strategy
Writing, content development, and communication strategy are available for current clients in ongoing relationships.
Interested in Sparking a Working Relationship?