The EmpowR Community
Belonging To Each Other and Mama Earth
The EmpowR Community is an offering to all humans who are navigating paths of healing, transformation, and evolution. Let’s emerge from isolation and separation to explore new ways of being in relationship with ourselves, each other, and Mama Earth!
We are diverse in age, ability, gender and sexual identity, race and cultural identity, class and economic mobility, and location. While many of us are located in Vermont, we encourage people from other places to build connection with us on N’dakinna land. The EmpowR Community convenes online and in person at Grandmother Cherry Sanctuary—a healing sanctuary in a small forest in the Green Mountains on the traditional lands of Abenaki People.
Membership benefit levels offer:
- Opportunities to build relationship and community with each other.
- Ways to receive and offer magic and healing to the land.
- Co-create ways to cultivate the sanctuary into a four-season retreat and respite space for expanded community use.
- Co-create future EmpowR Transformation offerings.
- Receive witchy medicine from EmpowR founder Rae Carter to support your path of healing, communal care, and consciousness evolution.
In our journeys to be our whole selves, to be seen and heard in our magic, and loved for our individual gifts and how they contribute to the liberated worlds we long for, may the EmpowR Community be a place of belonging as it aligns for you, your intuition, and your sovereignty as a human being.
Become a Member of the EmpowR Community
Awareness Amplifier Opportunity
Help raise awareness about EmpowR’s offerings and receive herbal remedies and magical medicines as a reciprocal exchange.
Herbalism Entrepreneur Apprenticeship
Organic and wild medicinal plants are well-established at the Grandmother Cherry Sanctuary with space to expand growing, harvesting, and medicine making practices. A new Herbalism Entrepreneur Apprenticeship is being offered to explore co-creating an herb farm.
Initiate a Conversation