Co-Create & Customize a Retreat
EmpowR Transformation invokes nature-based learning and engagement with multiple intelligences in beautiful, powerful, and transformational retreats. Located in Plainfield, Vermont, Grandmother Cherry Sanctuary is a south-facing fireside mountain haven located on seven acres of nourishing, generous, and sacred land.
Nature-based retreats can be designed and facilitated for groups and organizations integrating any combination of EmpowR Transformation work in personal, organizational, and cultural transformation. Retreats are co-created with clients to deliver on your intentions and are customized to meet the entry-points for your audience. Retreats at Grandmother Cherry Sanctuary weave in the elements and energies of the natural environment to bring new perspective and spark magic in your group, team, community, or organizational process.
Retreats can also be offered based on existing EmpowR Transformation programs and adjusted to meet your needs and people who would be attending.
Retreat Space Options and Amenities
- Seasonal, Outside, Open Air and Covered Space for up to 20 people
- Inside Space for up to 12 people
- Inside Accommodation for 1-2 facilitators/organizers traveling a long distance
- Camping Accommodations (seasonal) for participants traveling a long distance
- Event Kitchen and Bathroom
- Flower and Herb Gardens, Meditation Spaces, Pond, Walking Trails
- Magnificent Air, over 15 species of Trees, Abundant Wildlife, Unseen Friends and Beings, Magic
The sanctuary is located on uneven ground and there is one partially accessible bathroom (a couple of steps).
As our retreat business grows, we hope to move towards building accessible infrastructure.
Learn more about the sanctuary vision to expand into a four-season respite, retreat, and event space.
to discuss holding a retreat for your organization