Find Your Voice, Learn to Listen, Deepen Your Interpersonal Communication Capabilities
Recognize and speak your truth.
Increase your capacity to hear other people’s truth (especially those who differ from your own).
Navigate new patterns in interpersonal communication.
Communication/Voice sessions support healing and finding balance to your throat chakra. Sessions are creatively designed to hold a vulnerable container for unlearning, relearning, and accountability to impact for our words and actions or lack thereof. Sessions include a mix of dialogue, breathing techniques, vocal somatic awareness, and voice/listening activation.
Emotionally supportive embodied approaches help bring you into your body and out of intellectual frameworks so you can approach communication growth and development from a new perspective.
You may be interested in reading these perspectives written by Rae Carter about learning how to listen more deeply and some observations she experienced while going through cancer about language being framed around war.
Communication/Voice sessions are ideal for people who are seeking to build capacity in any area of communicating with people in your life and raising the impact of your voice for change.
Communication/Voice Sessions Provide:
- Approaches to communication that prioritize relationships and dialogue, and how to advocate for and enact communication norm shifts.
- Creative solutions for crafting new narratives and releasing harmful stories and assumptions.
- Deeper listening skills to strengthen relationships and build capacity for radical empathy and emotional intelligence.
- Exploration of changes to language and how to embrace constant adjustments.
- New perspective to approach challenges, change, and opportunities in your interpersonal communication with personal and professional relationships.
- Practices that center equitable communication practices and how changes in interpersonal communication ripples into community conversations and organizational dialogue shifts.
- Strength and courage to stand in your power, speak your truth, and communicate your needs in work, home, family, or community life.
Schedule a Communication/Voice Session
“As a BIPOC, woman led small business in Vermont, I fully appreciate the nurturing, supportive, and transformative knowledge that Rae and EmpowR have taught me. Navigating through these busy business circles can be intimidating and daunting. However, with the help of Rae and EmpowR networking circles, I have felt included, loved and embraced to become a more confident and conscious business owner and developer of my own narrative constructs, that have taken me through some very enlightening times. Rae is a wise, kind, and gentle person. EmpowR Transformation has really given me the tools to empower myself, my brand, and penetrate a market that I had no idea was open to my scope of work.”
~ Shanda Williams, SD Communications