Find Your Voice, Learn to Listen, Deepen Your Interpersonal Communication Capabilities
Recognize and speak your truth.
Increase your capacity to hear other people’s truth (especially those who differ from your own).
Navigate new patterns in interpersonal communication.
Communication/Voice sessions support healing and finding balance to your throat chakra. Sessions are creatively designed to hold a vulnerable container for unlearning, relearning, and accountability to impact for our words and actions or lack thereof. Sessions include a mix of dialogue, breathing techniques, vocal somatic awareness, and voice/listening activation.
Emotionally supportive embodied approaches help bring you into your body and out of intellectual frameworks so you can approach communication growth and development from a new perspective.
You may be interested in reading these perspectives written by Rae Carter about learning how to listen more deeply and some observations she experienced while going through cancer about language being framed around war.
Communication/Voice Sessions Provide:
- Approaches to communication that prioritize relationships and dialogue, and how to advocate for and enact communication norm shifts.
- Creative solutions for crafting new narratives and releasing harmful stories and assumptions.
- Deeper listening skills to strengthen relationships and build capacity for radical empathy and emotional intelligence.
- Exploration of changes to language and how to embrace constant adjustments.
- New perspective to approach challenges, change, and opportunities in your interpersonal communication with personal and professional relationships.
- Practices that center equitable communication practices and how changes in interpersonal communication ripples into community conversations and organizational dialogue shifts.
- Strength and courage to stand in your power, speak your truth, and communicate your needs in work, home, family, or community life.
Schedule a Communication/Voice Session
“Rae is a person who brings together a unique package of vision, values, wisdom, experience, and skills. Combined with the powerful cancer healing journey she’s been on, this allows her to offer an array of services with a deep commitment to helping people and organizations to make the change that they seek.”
~ Eric Becker, Clean Yield Asset Management