Intuitive Arts Sessions
Wise Women Traditions, Ancestral Healing & Earth Wisdom
Intuitive arts sessions are for women and women identifying bodies reawakening to intuitive power and drawing connections between personal responsibility in healing and our accountability and roles in cultural transformation and transformative justice.
Sessions are intuitively designed to explore medicine woman culture from the perspective of our own ancestry. We were all indigenous to place once, even if it was a very long time ago. Embodiment practices and guided visualizations help shift out of intellectualizing and drop into our bodies and energy fields. Deep listening and vulnerable conversation weave a new narrative of how to wield our power for personal and collective liberation. Sessions also hold space for the different domains of trauma that arise when we look into the cauldron of our ancestry.
EmpowR founder, Rae Carter, offers sessions guided by her lived experience. She learned how to engage in ancestral healing, awaken Earth wisdom, and reclaim wise woman medicine traditions during her cancer healing journey and personal transformation. She directly connects the personal responsibility of healing to our human evolution and accountability in transformative justice. Learn more about a related perspective in the essay How the Burning Times of Witches Influences White Women Culture Today.
Intuitive arts sessions guide you through your own process of healing ancestral wounds, connecting with your belief systems, and awakening to consciousness. Sessions are designed to empower you to embrace your inner witch, magic, and intuition to be the change you want to see in the world.
Intuitive Arts Sessions Support Your Path To:
- Learn about and reclaim wise women traditions in your cultural background.
- Connect to your intuition and build trust with your inner wisdom.
- Chart a path to engage in ancestral healing work.
- Explore how to be in sacred relationship with the Earth and learn Earth wisdom that does not culturally appropriate marginalized cultures.
- Identify what spirituality means to you and how your belief systems influence your behavior.
- Learn basic principles of magic and the responsibility we have to share our gifts for emergence into a more just world.
- Build relationship to engage with more women on the path of empowerment for healing the heart of humanity.
Schedule an Intuitive Arts Session