Healing Navigation Sessions
Nurturing Support for Health, Healing & Recovery
Healing navigation sessions support people with the physical, emotional, mental, and/or spiritual aspects of a health challenge, personal transformation, and paths of recovery, wholeness, and wellness.
Sessions are compassionately designed to hold space for your unique story and circumstances to empower you to guide your own healing journey. Mindfulness and embodiment techniques help you move from your head to your heart and encourage an easeful energy. Deep listening and intuitive insight help you prioritize how to manage the overwhelm of “all the things.” Healing navigation sessions empower you to be a confident decision maker in the direction of your health.
EmpowR founder, Rae Carter, offers sessions to facilitate a nurturing, intuitive, and feminine approach to healing. Sessions are designed based on the kind of support she needed during her experience navigating both allopathic and holistic medicine with breast cancer and several interconnected dis-eases. Her healing journey sparked education and training in holistic approaches she now offers clients. Learn more about Rae’s background here and visit her listing in the University of Vermont Integrative Practitioner Network.
Meditation and mindfulness, embodiment practices and somatic self care techniques, herbalism and holistic health education, energy medicine, and Earth wisdom are included in sessions, depending on your physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. Clients are guided to recognize the interconnectedness of the physical body, emotional and mental health, spirituality and belief systems, interpersonal relationships, and awakening consciousness as ALL interdependent to influence our well-being.
Healing Navigation Sessions Support Your Ability To:
- Listen to your body, connect with your intuition, and tap into the healing wisdom within.
- Prioritize where to focus your energy and help you create a personalized path for healing that meets your needs, energy levels, and personal situation.
- Work with communication techniques to support your ability to have courageous conversations with loved ones and medical professionals.
- Learn about self care practices that are accessible and supportive for you and your situation.
- Discuss holistic health and plant medicine to help you learn more about whole body healing and healing with nature.
- Identify resources and practitioners to build your support team.
Schedule a Healing Navigation Session