Nurturing Support for Healing and Recovery
Healing navigation support is offered to people who are in the process of navigating the physical, emotional, mental, and/or spiritual aspects of a health challenge or healing journey. Sessions are designed to empower people to take control of the direction of their healing and to be able to advocate for their needs in a complicated health care system.
EmpowR founder, Rae Carter, created a healing navigation approach during her cancer and trauma health crisis that centered reclaiming feminine power and intuition, re-awakening to Earth-based wisdom, lifestyle change, and personal advocacy to help her make the decisions that were best for her body and circumstances.
Rae offers healing navigation sessions to help you:
- Listen to your body, connect with your intuition, and tap into the healing powers of nature to help guide your decision-making.
- Prioritize where to focus your energy and help you create a personalized path for healing that meets your needs, energy levels, and personal situation.
- Learn how to clarify your intentions, advocate for your needs with medical professionals, and communicate your challenges with loved ones.
- Learn about self care practices that will work for you, healing modalities that are accessible to you, and how to identify resources to build your support system.
- Determine how to find balance between conventional and holistic health care based on your personal experience and situation, rather than a statistical analysis.
“Rae helps people understand and organize their personal health care concerns and identify what steps they need to take to get their health needs met. Rae’s compassionate demeanor and intuitive wisdom offer a validating experience for people seeking support with their diagnosis.”
~ Meredith P., Montpelier, VT
Healing Navigation Sessions
Sessions are available to anyone navigating a health challenge and at any stage of a healing journey. Sessions include embodiment practices to awaken to your own self determination to guide your healing process. Rae provides an empowering perspective whenever you feel you need additional support to come back to yourself.
Sessions support people who are:
- Recently diagnosed with cancer or any other long-term illness;
- In the recovery or remission stage of an illness or dis-ease;
- Trying to manage multiple diagnoses;
- Struggling to find new perspective with chronic illness;
- Recovering from trauma associated with COVID, career loss or burnout, injustice and inequity, abuse, loss, or addiction;
- Increasingly anxious, stressed, or afraid of the constant change in an unraveling world;
- Exploring the path of ancestral trauma and healing.
DISCLAIMER: Rae is not a licensed health provider and is not a substitute for professional medical care. Rae is trained in healing modalities that compliment professional medical care.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Refunds given up to 24 hours in advance and a small processing fee will apply. No refunds for cancellations within 24 hours of appointment.
Schedule a Healing Navigation Session
“Our bodies want to heal. Understanding the connection between our minds, emotions, bodies, and spirits to the dis-eases and trauma from which we suffer is both empowering and revealing. A commitment to caring for ourselves and prioritizing our health opens us to new perspectives in a changing world. By healing ourselves, we contribute to the collective healing of our culture. By nurturing ourselves, we learn to nurture the planet — the source of nutrients that sustain our life.”
~ Rae Carter