Herbalism Entrepreneur Apprenticeship
Learn & Grow on an Herbalist / Wise Woman Path
Come get your hands in the soil and help start the Grandmother Cherry Sanctuary Herbal Farm!
Fill your body with Earth energy, fill your mind with Earth wisdom, fill your heart with Plant Medicine, and fill your soul with Magic.
The Herbal Entrepreneur Apprenticeship will be offered to two people for the 2023 growing season.
- Interest and desire to learn basic foundations in herbalism–both plant and spirit medicine and to do so in a hands-on learning environment at Grandmother Cherry Sanctuary in Plainfield, Vermont.
- Physical and emotional ability and desire to get dirty and learn with the land–digging, weeding, composting, raking, transplanting, harvesting, and processing. l
- Being willing and open to listen to Soil, Plants, Trees, Spirit, and Beings of the Land for the intuitive wisdom and guidance they offer.
- Available to be present on 1-2 weekday mornings or afternoons most weeks in May, June, and early July for planting and early harvest season and then again in mid-August, September, and October for main harvest season.
- Interest in co-creating products from the harvest–learning and practicing your own magic.
- Interest in staffing a table at the Plainfield Farmer’s Market on occasional Friday afternoons.
- Build relationship with sacred land and learn how to tap into your own intuition and remembering process of your ancestral connection with your Pagan roots.
- Learn herbalism knowledge and wisdom from EmpowR founder, Rae Carter and any other areas Rae’s experience and web of connection can support you on your path of learning and self discovery.
- Access to land, tools, and resources to grow some of what you would like to grow in addition to taking home or making products with any of the harvest.
- Learn about Vermont’s food and holistic health systems, networks, and both the challenges and opportunities.
- Keep the profits for any creations you sell and work with Rae to create a possible farm partnership model if it feels aligned for the relationship we build.
- Build relationship with the other apprentice and members of the EmpowR Community and Co-Creator Network.
To express interest and set up an interview, send a message!
Initiate a Conversation