Relationships, Values & Commitments
Define Our Culture & Offerings
Relationships and trust are the foundation of EmpowR culture. Relationships and trust with ourselves, with each other, with everyone we support, with all who nourish us, and with the Earth. The power of relationships are the basis for co-creation and sparking magic together. Honoring how our energies interact as we share our gifts collaboratively is how we are in integrity to our purpose, vision, and mission.
- relationships of reciprocity with ourselves, each other, and the Earth
- building trust as the foundation of healthy relationships and collaboration
- holistic practices that recognize the interconnectedness of the physical body, emotional and mental health, spirituality and belief systems, interpersonal relationships, and awakening consciousness as ALL interdependent to influence our well-being
- embodied living of the wholeness of our experiences and how our experiences influence behavior and culture
- self responsibility for understanding and healing ourselves; connecting personal healing work to accountability in antiracism
- integrating equity into all offerings, programs, services, EmpowR culture and operations
- energetic, financial, and resource reparations to endeavors led by People of Color
- vulnerability and compassion; deep listening and honest communication
- working with open hearts and non-judgement—of any identity; believing the lived experiences of people regardless of how much they might differ from our own
- shared learning, unlearning, relearning
- magic and ceremony
BEING our whole selves in all expressions. Being in relationship with people committed to the shared vision of healing the heart of humanity who align with the principles of transformative justice. We are committed to presence in our wholeness and self examination of our strengths, limitations, boundaries, words, and actions.
PRACTICING antiracism, anti-oppression, decolonization, culture building, and embodiment of our whole selves into all areas of our lives. We hold ourselves personally accountable to intentional cycles of healing, unlearning, relearning, and responsibility for the impacts of our behavior.
WEAVING connection, relationships, opportunities, solutions, networks, and reparations in community. We grow and synergize our different webs and threads to weave more people into the web of interdependent relationships and engage in personal, organizational, and cultural transformation.
WORKING together as a part of the EmpowR community, building bridges for collaborative opportunities and developing skills to strengthen our commitments to transformative justice. We are committed to healing wounds of personal, institutional, intergenerational, and historical trauma.
OUR COMMITMENT TO THOSE WHO ENGAGE IN OUR WORK
We share EmpowR culture with you—as an approach, strategies, and practice—AND we meet you, your team, group, or organization at YOUR entry point for change.
Initiate a Conversation
Support Our Mission
Building new culture and upending the status quo involves rebalancing wealth and power systems which are inherently not structured to compensate people for the work that disrupts these very systems. EmpowR is a minimal profit container and partially relies on a community supported funding model to support the unpaid labor required to transform culture.